Hagen has extensive experience advising on financial regulatory matters. His practice covers a broad range of areas, including financial services licensing and approvals, conduct of business and regulatory change projects. His clients include banks, payment services firms, digital asset exchanges and dealers, capital markets intermediaries, funds and fund managers, exchanges, proprietary trading houses and commodity groups.
- Singapore Institute of Legal Education, 2016, Singapore Foreign Practitioner Examinations
- 英国伦敦BPP法律学院, 2008, 法律实务课程
- Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne University, 2007, Ph.D., International Law, Distinction
- University of Sussex, 2002, 法学学士, Law with German, First Class
- Singapore (s36B Legal Profession Act permitted areas of law only)
- Ranked in Chambers FinTech for FinTech: Legal, 2021-2022