Paula is a senior associate in the International Trade and National Security Group. Paula focuses her practice on the legal regimes that govern international trade, including:
- Sanctions administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”);
- Export controls, including the Export Administration Regulations ("EAR") and International Traffic in Arms Regulations ("ITAR");
- Foreign investment controls (“CFIUS”); and
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”).
Paula routinely represents clients in enforcement actions and investigations before OFAC, the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (“DDTC”), and the Bureau of Industry & Security (“BIS”), including with respect to voluntary disclosures, administrative proceedings, consent agreements, and agency-led investigations (subpoenas and directed disclosures).
- 弗吉尼亚大学法学院, 2014, 法学博士
- George Mason University, 2011, 学士, Government and International Politics