Betul is a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property Group. She focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, corporate governance issues, and general corporate law. Betul graduated as valedictorian of her law school where she was active in the school’s Law Review and Moot Court Honor Society. Her student note was selected for publication in the Chicago-Kent Law Review. She also competed in various competitions including the National Moot Court Competition.
- 美国伊利诺理工大学芝加哥肯特法学院, 2019, 法学博士, summa cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Loyola University Chicago, 2016, 理学学士, Biology and Psychology, cum laude
- CALI Awards in Legal Writing I, Patent Law, Contract Law, Constitutional Law, and Criminal Law.
- AIPLA Past President’s Award 2019 Recipient
- Donald J. Novotny Moot Court Scholar 2019 Recipient
- Women’s Bar Foundation Scholarship 2018 Recipient