Tilman Siebert is a partner in the Munich office and a member of the Antitrust & Competition team. He has longstanding experience in advising on German and European antitrust and competition law. With more than 17 years of experience, he has substantial capabilities in representing clients in merger control proceedings and cartel investigations before the German Federal Cartel Office (Bundeskartellamt) and the European Commission.
In addition, he is advising on competition litigation matters, in particular on cartel damages.
- Berlin, Germany, 1999, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- University of Göttingen, Germany, 1995, 第一次司法考试
- University of Göttingen, Germany, 1990, Study of Law
- Munich Bar Association
- German Competition Law Association
- Munich Competition Law Forum
- Exclusive Winner of “Client Choice Award Competition” 2015
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in Germany and Handelsblatt for Competition / Antitrust Law, 2010-2020
- Recommended for antitrust / competition law by JUVE Handbook for German Commercial Law Firms
- Recommended for antitrust / competition in JUVE Handbook for German Commercial Law Firms 2017/2018