Nick is a consultant in the European Litigation Department in London. He concentrates on engineering, energy, architectural, insurance and construction issues, including arbitration and litigation (international and domestic), professional indemnity insurance (particularly architects, engineers project managers and costs consultants), and drafting construction-related contracts. More generally, he advises on contractual and technical disputes (including IT) and general insurance, including coverage issues.
- 吉尔佛德法律学院, 1978, 法律实务课程
- 英国华威大学, 1977, 法学学士
- British Academy of Experts
- Society of Construction Lawyers
- British Insurance Law Association
- Advisor to the National Economic Development Council Committee on "CAD Data and Other Information Exchange in the Building Industry"
- Listed as a Leading Lawyer in The Legal 500 UK for Professional negligence, 2020