Farzeen is an Associate in the Global Corporate Group. Her practice focuses in the areas of mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance. Farzeen previously worked as a Digital Analyst at Chicago Sun-Times, where she assisted with transitioning print media and the company’s administrative aspects to an online platform. She received her JD from Northwestern Pritzker School of law and clerked for Honorable Judge Chung Chang-ho at the International Criminal Court.
- 西北大学法学院, 2017, 法学博士, Dean’s List, Thomas Geraghty Leadership Award, Student Bar Association 1L President, MCCA Scholar
- University of Oxford, 2012, Certification in Public International Law, First-Class Honour
- Lake Forest College, 2012, 学士, magna cum laude, Richter Scholar, Kemper Scholar
- Advisory Board Member, Harvard Alumni For Global Women’s Empowerment
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD)
- The Minority Corporate Counsel Association (MCCA)
- Honorable Chung Chang-ho, International Criminal Court