John's area of practice primarily involves commercial litigation and product liability law. He is currently involved in representation of multiple defendants in asbestos personal injury and benzene matters throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in both federal and state courts and requires frequent Court appearances. He also serves as national counsel for a client and oversees thousands of lawsuits throughout the country. John additionally has been involved in the representation of railroad defendants in personal injury matters under the FELA and in the representation of corporate trucking clients. His practice also includes the representation of banking institutions in lawsuits stemming from various commercial transactions, insurance coverage matters, contract cases, asbestos property damage cases, and class actions.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 1981, 法学博士
- Duquesne University, 1977, 理学学士
- Academy of Trial Lawyers (1993-2013)
- Allegheny County Bar Association – Served on the Rules Committee, Federal Court Section, Continuing Legal Education Committee, and Civil Litigation Section
- Honorable S. Louis Farino, 州最高法院－宾西法尼亚
- Honorable Nicholas Papadakos, Court of Common Pleas - Allegheny County, Pennsylvania