Chris is an associate in the IP, Tech & Data Group. His practice covers a breadth of intellectual property issues, such as litigation matters, preparation and prosecution of patents and trademarks, portfolio management and licensing, and patent validity and infringement opinions. He handles a diverse range of matters involving electrical, electronic, semiconductor, mechanical, electromechanical, computer, software, financial services technologies (FinTech), and pharmaceutical technologies.
- Pennsylvania State University, 2008, 理学学士, Engineering Science, with honors
- Pennsylvania State University, 2011, M.S., Engineering Science
- 天普大学Beasley法学院, 2012, 法学博士, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- U.S. District Court - District of Delaware
- Federal Bar Association
- Honorable Christopher J. Burke, U.S. District Court - District of Delaware