Ed is Director of Conflicts and Business Intake, supervising the conflict attorneys and staff who review new business coming into the firm for compliance with business policies and the rules governing attorney conduct, including conflicts of interest. Additionally, the department prepares responses to client auditors, performs practice due diligence on attorneys seeking to join Reed Smith, erects and maintains ethical walls, and reviews the terms and conditions of agreements with vendors.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 1991, 法学博士
- 圣路易斯华盛顿大学, 1980, 理学学士, Mechanical Engineering
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Committee of Risk Executives
- P.E., Pennsylvania