Maryanne’s clients find that she anticipates their needs and is equally adept at providing advanced metrics to measure success on their terms. Maryanne has extensive experience across all types of complex litigation conflicts and drives resolutions for her clients by quickly assessing situations and leveraging early advantages. She also has first-chair trial experience and has litigated extensively in numerous state and federal courts, including multi-district litigation.
- 哥伦比亚大学法学院, 1999, 法学博士, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar Managing Editor, Columbia Journal of Law & Social Problems; Co-chair, Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
- 哥伦比亚大学, 1996, 学士, Magna Cum Laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- Farther Foundation, Board of Directors
- Chicago Committee on Minorities in Large Law Firms - Board of Directors; Executive Committee Member, Talent Subcommittee Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Trial Bar of the Northern District of Illinois - Member
- Recipient of Chicago Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights 2004 Pro Bono Associate Award