Sevana is a litigator and a member of the firm’s Global Commercial Disputes Group. She is also a member of a litigation team defending managed care companies in provider litigation and arbitrations involving complex contractual reimbursement disputes. Her experience includes drafting pre-trial briefs and dispositive motions, managing discovery, and forming litigation strategy. Sevana also leads pro bono matters involving guardianship, U-Visa, title challenges, and non-profit corporations.
- University of California, Los Angeles, 2016, 法学博士
- University of California, Los Angeles, 2012, 学士
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- Armenian Bar Association