Yun (Joy) is Counsel in the firm’s Global Corporate group. Prior to joining Reed Smith, Joy was an M&A Tax Director at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, where she advised private equity funds and strategic investors on domestic and cross-border acquisitions, dispositions and joint ventures. Before joining PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP in October 2013, Joy was a tax associate at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP and Winston & Strawn LLP, where she advised clients on a wide range of transactions, industries and geographies, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, securities offerings, financing arrangements, real estate transactions and workouts, bankruptcy and insolvency restructurings, and formation of investment funds and other investment vehicles.
- 纽约大学法学院, 2005, 法学硕士, Taxation
- 美国宾夕法尼亚大学, 2003, 法学博士, Associate Editor, Journal of Labor and Employment Law
- 北京大学, 1997, 学士, English
- American Bar Association, Tax Section, Member
- New York State Bar, Tax Section, Member
- New York City Bar Association, Member (Committee of Taxation of Business Entities, Member (2008-2011) )