Frank joined Reed Smith's Records & E-Discovery Group in November 2020. He assists with the review and production of electronically stored information for relevance, privilege, confidentiality, and key issues for a variety of complex litigation matters. He has also conducted extensive redactions for numerous clients. He has worked extensively on product liability matters for pharmaceutical companies as well as on litigation matters for financial services clients.
- Western Michigan University, 2012, J.D.
- West Virginia University, 2006, B.S.B.A., Business Management
- District of Columbia
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Court of Appeals - District of Columbia