Nine of its attorneys gained recognition as a “Life Sciences Star” and two others were ranked as “Rising Stars” in the fields of health and life sciences law, in listings that were published earlier this week.
The individual Reed Smith attorneys who ranked this year are:
- Michael Brown, Product Liability
- Scot Hasselman, Healthcare Pricing & Reimbursement
- Bob Hill, Healthcare Pricing & Reimbursement
- Emily Hussey, FDA Pharmaceutical (Rising Star)
- Carol Loepere, Healthcare Pricing & Reimbursement
- Stephen McConnell, Product Liability and White Collar/Government Investigations
- Joe Metro, Healthcare Pricing & Reimbursement
- Rick Robinson, White Collar/Government Investigations
- Mildred Segura, Product Liability
- Dave Stanley, Product Liability
- Sarah Cummings Stewart, White Collar/Government Investigations (Rising Star)
The 2023 guide recommended the firm as a whole for both “Healthcare: Pricing and Reimbursement” and “Product Liability.”
To find out more about the publisher’s research process, visit the LMG Life Sciences methodology page.