Peter, head of the firm’s French Business Group, is also one of the firm’s principal Client Development Partners. As head of the French Group, Peter, who as a result of a French education is bilingual, has more than 35 years of experience spearheading the firm’s extensive French client base.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, 1977, LL.M.
- University of Kent, 1974, B.A., Law
- Senior Vice President of the French Chamber of Commerce
- Decorated by the French Government as Chevalier dans L’Ordre National du Merite in 1991, as Chevalier de la Légion d'Honneur, France's highest civilian award in 2003, and as Officier de la Légion d'Honneur in 2018.
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in the United Kingdom for Immigration Law, 2009-2020