Andrew is an associate in the Chicago office and a member of the Insurance Recovery group. He has experience representing clients in commercial litigation and insurance coverage disputes in mediation, arbitration, and litigation in state and federal courts across the country.
Andrew focuses his practice on representing corporate policyholders in a wide range of insurance coverage matters involving general and excess liability, first party property and business interruption, data breach and cyber liability, commercial crime, and rep and warranty coverage. These representations span a variety of industries, including commercial real estate, energy and natural resources, manufacturing, entertainment and media, and healthcare, among others.
- University of Illinois College of Law, 2014, J.D., summa cum laude, Executive Editor of the University of Illinois Law Review
- Texas Tech University, 2011, B.A., Phi Beta Kappa
- Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims