Cliff is a litigation associate in Reed Smith’s Philadelphia Office.
A former summer associate at the Firm, Cliff completed an externship at the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey before joining Reed Smith. While in law school, Cliff participated in the Villanova Law School Clinic for Asylum, Refugee & Emigrant Services. Cliff graduated magna cum laude from Villanova University School of Law.
- Villanova University School of Law, 2018, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, senior staff of the Villanova Law Review
- University of Massachusetts Amherst, 2008, B.S., Business Management, magna cum laude, Commonwealth College Scholar
- The Reverend Joseph Ullman Award for the Highest Grade in Criminal Law (2015)
- American Bankruptcy Institute Certificate of Excellence for the Highest Grade in Bankruptcy Law (2016)
- American College of Coverage and Extracontractual Counsel 2018 Law School Practical Skills Writing Competition, Third Place