Jordan’s focus is in Venture Capital and Emerging Growth. He is based in the Houston and Austin offices.
Jordan represents early-stage investment funds, accelerators, angel investors and all those in between. He also supports emerging technology companies and start-up founders in the full range of their industry-specific corporate needs and through their early stage investment rounds and cap table changes.
- Northeastern University School of Law, 2015, J.D.
- Northeastern University, 2015, MBA
- University of Virginia, 2011, B.A.
- *Not licensed in Texas
- Advocate for “Ban the Box,” an effort to remove asking about criminal convictions on job applications
- Volunteer with global NGO in Honduras, Columbia, Ethiopia and Chile, where he provided for prisoners children and orphans
- Named to Global Corporate Venturing’s list of “Top 50 Rising Stars” (2019)