An experienced senior financial and operations executive, Jim is Reed Smith’s chief financial officer. He oversees finance and accounting operations across the firm’s 31 offices in the U.S., Europe, the Middle East and Asia. His responsibilities include leading a global team of over 150 business services professionals.
- Florida State University College of Law, 2020, Juris Master
- University of Pennsylvania, 2008, Advanced Management Program for CFOs
- TRIUM, 2008, M.B.A., joint program of New York University Stern School of Business, the London School of Economics and the HEC School of Management (Paris)
- New York University, 2006, Professional Certificate in Accounting
- Baldwin–Wallace College, 1996, B.S., Mathematics and History Education