Ken joined Reed Smith's Records & E-Discovery Group in 2021. In his role as an E-Discovery Attorney, he has analyzed documents and provided support in a variety of practice areas, including commercial and antitrust litigations, regulatory investigations, and corporate due diligence reviews. He has extensive discovery experience in the health care arena as well as with privilege review.
- Ohio Northern University, 1994, J.D., Law Review Editorial Board Member (Lead Articles Research Editor)
- Allegheny College, 1988, B.A., Psychology
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- Board Member, Fox Chapel Area Youth Soccer
- Travel Teams Coordinator, Fox Chapel Area Youth Soccer