Michael is a member of the Business and Finance-Real Estate practice group. Michael's current practice includes representing financial institutions, real estate developers and investors, corporate clients, and most recently assisting in counsel of a large start-up health care real estate investment trust. Michael also maintains a large pro bono practice which includes volunteering with the Domestic Violence Legal Clinic, and other issues such as civil rights, immigration and asylum, fair housing, and anti-gentrification.
- John Marshall Law School, 2016, J.D., magna cum laude
- Southern Illinois University, 1999, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- All State Courts - Illinois
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" list for Real Estate Law, 2022