Gesue is an associate in the Pittsburgh office, and a member of the Energy & Natural Resources Group. He focuses his practice on commercial and construction litigation. Gesue has worked on complex commercial construction and government contract disputes across a wide array of industries, including vertical construction, heavy civil construction, infrastructure development, modular construction, industrial facility demolition, school construction, hotel rehabilitation, and U.S. military facility renovation. He has also represented suppliers, subcontractors, general contractors, and sureties on litigation matters through arbitration, in state and federal courts, and before federal boards of contract appeals.
- The George Washington University Law School, 2017, J.D., Federal Circuit Bar Journal
- Duquesne University, 2014, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania