Van is an associate in the firm’s Global Corporate Group and is based in the Washington, D.C. office. Her practice includes a broad range of corporate matters, including U.S.-based and cross-border private and public capital markets transactions; private and public mergers and acquisitions; corporate formation and governance; and other general corporate counseling. Van has represented underwriters and agents and a wide range of entities from privately held to publicly traded domestic and foreign corporations. In addition, she has experience in various industries, including medical device; pharmaceutical; cannabis; technology; agricultural, food, and beverage, mining and natural resources; and financial services.
- University of Denver, 2021, J.D., Bruce B. Johnson Memorial Endowed Scholarship; Holland & Hart Diversity Scholarship; Scholastic Excellence Award; Excellence in Transactional Skills Award; Transactional LawMeets Competition Overall Winner; Denver Law Review, Vol. 98 Symposium Editor; Venture Law Society, president; Asian Pacific American Law Students’ Association, president
- University of Colorado, Boulder, 2018, M.B.A.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2014, B.S.
- District of Columbia
- Colorado Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association