The discussion centered on the importance of business agility and forward planning in managing current market conditions, including the increasing frequency of cyberattacks, the fallout from the events in Ukraine, and recognizing the implementation of ESG strategies. Our clients shared insights on the evolution of new policies taking shape across different businesses - the challenges faced and tactics employed.
Some key themes which emerged during the session include:
- Market volatility – how its manifesting in our clients’ businesses, strategies and tactics
- The increased threat to cybersecurity and the need for detection and appropriate response
- Investments in the ESG space
- The fallout for business from recent global events
- The importance of renewed investment in culture
Reed Smith roundtables have been developed as a platform for senior business leaders, general counsel, and management to share experiences and discuss live issues that are contributing to change and the future of legal service delivery.
Please download the PDF below.