Brittni is an associate in the firm’s Energy & Natural Resources Group. She is an experienced finance attorney with a background in term loan facilities, syndicated revolving credit facilities, U.S. Export-Import Bank guaranteed facilities, and other types of commercial lending arrangements. Brittni has extensive experience in drafting loan documents, credit agreements and ancillary documents. She also has litigation experience, having worked on financial litigation/workouts over the course of her career.
- DePaul University College of Law, 2015, J.D., cum laude
- San Diego State University, 2012, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- State Bar of Michigan
Premios y reconocimientos
- State Bar of Michigan Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2020
- Grand Rapids Magazine Top Lawyer, 2021