Tamara is a member of Reed Smith’s Life Sciences Health Industry Group, practicing in the area of health care regulatory law. Tamara's practice focuses on health care fraud and abuse and compliance, and regulatory issues facing health care providers, suppliers, manufacturers, and distributors.
For more than 20 years, Tamara has represented clients under investigation by the Office of Inspector General, the Department of Justice, and other investigatory bodies. She has negotiated government settlements and corporate integrity agreements (CIAs). She works with the implementation of CIAs, including developing required policies and procedures, developing and implementing risk assessment and internal review processes, working with Independent Review Organizations, and preparing Implementation and Annual Reports.
- Catholic University School of Law, 1994, J.D.
- Gettysburg College, 1988, B.A., Political Science
- Distrito de Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. District Court - District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court - District of Maryland
- Court of Appeals - Maryland
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- Oregon Supreme Court
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Honorable J. James McKenna, Circuit Court - Montgomery County, Maryland, 1 January 1994 to 31 December 1994