Mike is an attorney in the firm's Chicago office and a member of the Private Client Services team in the firm's Global Corporate Group. Mike regularly counsels individuals and families to help them achieve their wealth transfer objectives. He has extensive experience drafting wills, revocable (“living”) trusts, irrevocable trusts, beneficiary designations, powers of attorney for property and health care, and agreements for family limited partnerships and limited liability companies. He also prepares gift tax returns, assists individuals and families with the formation and administration of private foundations, advises on charitable giving strategies, and provides guidance to charitable organizations on governance issues.
- DePaul University College of Law, 2010, J.D., magna cum laude, Member, DePaul Law Review; Member, Order of the Coif; Recipient, CALI Awards for Excellence in Negotiations (2009) and Health Policy and the Law (2010)
- Loyola University Chicago, 2004, B.B.A., magna cum laude, Member, Alpha Sigma Nu; Member, Alpha Sigma Nu
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member, Chicago Estate Planning Council
- Member, DePaul Alumni Engagement Board