Jamie is a counsel in the firm’s Life Science Health Industry Group in the Washington D.C. office. Jamie focuses her practice on products liability litigation for medical device and pharmaceutical companies. She has extensive experience representing major manufacturers of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, automobiles, and other consumer products in cases involving defect, failure to warn, wrongful death, and consumer protection claims.
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, J.D.
- Columbia University, M.S.W.
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, B.S., summa cum laude
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court - District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- Member of the Defense Research Institute (DRI)
Récompenses et distinctions
- Selected through peer review to the Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Product Liability - Products: Defense, 2021-2023
- Witkin Award for Excellence in Torts
- Prosser Award in Bankruptcy