Rich is an associate in our State Tax Group, based in the Austin office. Rich’s practice focuses on state and local tax controversies, including corporate franchise/income tax and sales and use tax. Rich resolves these state and local tax controversies at all stages, including audit, administrative appeals, and judicial proceedings.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2017, LL.M.
- Villanova University School of Law, 2014, J.D.
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, 2010, B.B.A.
- U.S. Tax Court
- Volunteer Attorney, Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas
- Member, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor Young Alumni Board
- Member, Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Austin Bar Association