Justine has specialised in pensions law since the early 1990s. She has experience in all aspects of UK pensions. Entries in Chambers UK and the Legal 500 comment that she “provides high quality advice with personal commitment and an interest in achieving the right outcome for the client” bringing “an implicit understanding of how best to resolve issues in a practical and rational way” whilst “cutting through complexity”.
- Durham University, B.A., Law, Hons
- Chester College of Law, Law Society Finals
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- Member of the Association of Pension Lawyers
- Member of the National Association of Pension Funds
- Ranked in Chambers UK for London Pensions, 2020-2022