An experienced senior financial and operations executive, Jim is Reed Smith’s chief financial officer. He oversees finance and accounting operations across the firm’s 31 offices in the U.S., Europe, the Middle East and Asia. His responsibilities include leading a global team of over 150 business services professionals.
- Florida State University College of Law, 2020, 法律硕士
- University of Pennsylvania, 2008, Advanced Management Program for CFOs
- TRIUM, 2008, 工商管理硕士, joint program of New York University Stern School of Business, the London School of Economics and the HEC School of Management (Paris)
- 纽约大学, 2006, Professional Certificate in Accounting
- Baldwin–Wallace College, 1996, 理学学士, Mathematics and History Education