Health equity requires every moving piece of the healthcare ecosystem, including pharma companies. But ensuring a more equitable and an accessible healthcare system starts for pharma at the beginning. It starts with the HCPs you engage for pre-drug launch and marketing; it starts with the site investigators you recruit; it starts with the location and availability of the study.
- Startdatum / -uhrzeit:
- 14 March 2023
- Historically, what has been lacking in clinical trials when it comes to diversity and inclusion
- Why it took federal guidelines to begin to turn the conversation toward pharma and health equity
- How big data can fuel trial diversity and why the data matters as well as a case study
- What the ABC(and D’s) are of clinical trial diversity, equity, access, and inclusion and diversity
- Why geography and patient representation matter