John is an associate in the firm’s Global Corporate Group. His practice concentrates on mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, and general corporate matters for private equity funds, their portfolio companies and other public and privately-held businesses.
John has represented companies in various industries, including manufacturing and supply, food retail, insurance, intellectual property and data and other business services.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2016, J.D., Managing Editor, University of Pittsburgh Tax Review
- Bethany College, 2013, B.A., Psychology, summa cum laude
- Bethany College, Alumni Council Board Member
- Urban League of Greater Pittsburgh, Board Member (2019)
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Pathfinder (2021)
- Gerald K. Gibson Memorial Award, which recognizes outstanding work in bankruptcy courses
- American Bankruptcy Institute 2015 Medal of Excellence
- CALI Award: Bankruptcy