Askar is the general director of the Astana office and focuses particularly on capital markets, structured and banking finance as well as M&A transactions. He has an extensive work experience at the Ministry of Finance of Kazakhstan, at an international consulting company in London as well as a local partner at an international law firm in Almaty.
- BPP Law School, 2006, GDL/LPC
- University of Nottingham, 2000, LL.M.
- Kazakh State Law University, 1999, LL.B.
- Ranked in Chambers Global for Kazakhstan Corporate & Finance, 2023
- Ranked in Chambers Asia-Pacific for Kazakhstan Corporate & Finance, 2023
- Listed as Highly Regarded in IFLR1000 Global for Kazakhstan M&A, 2020-2023