Shape a career without limits.
Ambitious and entrepreneurial graduates are rewarded at Reed Smith with a training programme that is supportive, challenging and exciting, offering unparalleled client and international secondments. Our unique culture, which allows trainees to turn passions into careers, is one of the reasons our lawyers remain with us for such a long time, moving seats, jobs roles and even countries, but sticking with the firm.
Take a look at our graduate brochure and website to see whether Reed Smith might be the place for you.
Reed Smith news
Dates for your Diary
During this round of recruitment we will be looking for candidates that wish to start their Qualifying Work Experience (Training Contract) in February 2024 onwards.
Vacation Schemes Spring and Summer 2022 - applications open on 1 October 2021 and close 17 December 2021
Please note that there is one application this year and you will be able to express your preference for spring or summer during the application process.
Dates for the spring and summer vacation scheme are still TBC, however they are expected to take place in late March and late June respectively. Confirmed dates will be communicated on our website closer to the time.
Open Day Sessions
- Applications open: 1 October 2021
- Deadline: 29 October 2021
Event dates and topics:
- 9 November 2021, 17:00-18:00 - Who are Reed Smith
- 11 November 2021, 17:00-18:30 - A Day in the life of Reed Smiths Trainees and Associates (Panel Session)
- 16 November 2021, 17:00-18:30 - Diversity and Inclusion at Reed Smith
- 18 November 2021, 17:00-18:00 - Reed Smith Applications and the SQE