This collaborative panel brings together alternative and institutional investors, US domestic traders and global traders, to examine how US based trading is evolving.
Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- The Royal Palm, 1545 Collins Ave, Miami Beach FL 33139
- Start Date/Time:
- 7 February 2018, 12:30 PM ET
- End Date/Time:
- 7 February 2018, 1:15 PM ET
- Event Materials:
- Click here to register for the event.
- In addition to shifts in commodity prices, compliance and regulation are also impacting the traditional bank market. How will the role of alternative investors as a source of liquidity evolve? What is the effect of Asian and Chinese banks entering and changing the market?
- How do US domestic traders see their role expanding, and what does this mean for global traders?
- Is global demand back to a level where we will see increased investment in Latin American production, and where will the most growth come from?