Event Type: Webinar, CLE / CPD
- Start Date/Time:
- 21 March 2018, 2:00 PM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 21 March 2018, 3:00 PM EDT
- Event Materials:
- Click here to register for the webinar.
Speakers will include R. Gregory Roberts, Aaron M. Young, Jason Feingertz, Jeremy P. Gove and Jennifer S. White.
This edition will cover an update on New York State & City tax issues arising during the first quarter of 2018. The webinar will address:
- Recent administrative and state court decisions
- Implications of Governor Cuomo’s FY 2019 Budget proposal, its response to the federal Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, and opportunities it may create for you
- The interplay between New York’s marketplace legislation, and the Supreme Court’s granting of certiorari in South Dakota v. Wayfair, et al