Event Type: Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 1 March 2018, 12:00 PM ET
- End Date/Time:
- 1 March 2018, 1:00 PM ET
- Event Materials:
- Please click here to register for the webinar.
Resilience encompasses extreme weather patterns and events, cyber and physical attacks on the grid, shifting technologies and highly sensitive political and economic considerations. This webinar will provide industry participants with an in-depth analysis of the complicated issues that must be resolved to address concerns regarding resilience.
- Defining resilience as an industry metric
- Reviewing tools available to FERC to implement a resilience mandate
- Discussing city, state and regional resilience efforts
Suggested attendees: in-house counsel, industry experts, federal and state practitioners, and energy policymakers.
This program is presumptively approved for 1.0 general CLE credit in California, Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Texas. For lawyers licensed in New York, this course is eligible for 1.0 credit under New York’s Approved Jurisdiction Policy.