The purpose of the 2018 IDI conference is to analyse the strategic choices to be made when moving toward the control of retail distribution together with a number of topical issues regarding distribution at the retail level (franchising, selective distribution and other forms of agreement with retailers).
Event Type: Seminar
Whilst retailers must generally be free to fix their resale prices, it is evident that excessive price differentiation and particularly aggressive pricing strategies through the Internet, cannot be accepted by suppliers.
Suppliers who wish to maintain a workable distribution system must analyse possible solutions.
- Structuring and re-structuring a manageable network
- Recommended prices: how to use them effectively
- Price parity clauses, dynamic prices and price discrimination
- Pricing on third party Internet platforms
- Direct sales to consumers through retailers (consignment sales, commission contract, contratto estimatorio)