Event Type: Seminar
What You Will Learn
- Learn about promotions and sweepstakes challenges, including issues involving legalized gambling
- Analyze DMCA and CDA issues and when publishers are responsible for what others post
- Manage online behavioral advertising and big data challenges
- Navigate disclosure when the lines between commercial and content are blurred
- Review takeaways regarding labeling and disclosures
- Understand key developments in the digital ecosystem
- Understand the SAG-AFTRA commercials contract
- Analyze effective pricing and incentive structures that work
- Explore strategies for in-compliance direct advertising communications; class action updates
- Learn strategies for proper claim substantiation
Who Should Attend
Firm attorneys, in-house counsel, marketing executives, and allied professionals who practice in the fields of contracts, advertising, media, communications, trademark, and consumer protection law will benefit from this program.
Join Reed Smith partner Jason Gordon for his panel, entitled "Ethics of Advertising." Topics include:
- How should attorneys handle situations when clients introduce inappropriate ad content?
- What kinds of ethical situations can arise in the context of ad reviews and how should attorneys handle them?
- Avoiding conflicts of interest