As the California cannabis industry continues to grow, so do the risks associated with investing in and managing cannabis focused businesses. Join us for a panel discussion on the risks surrounding the California cannabis industry and best practices to help mitigate and manage the risks.
Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith's San Francisco office, 101 Second Street, Suite 1800, San Francisco CA 94105
- Start Date/Time:
- 11 October 2018, 4:00 PM PDT
- End Date/Time:
- 11 October 2018, 7:00 PM PDT
Our interactive discussion with panelists working on the front lines of these issues will cover:
- Overview of the current state of the California cannabis market.
- State and Federal tax issues. We will offer strategies on how companies can minimize the impact of taxes on cannabis companies.
- Risk management and insurance issues at cannabis companies. Identifying and prioritizing strategies for mitigating risk to minimize claims as well as when to purchase insurance.
Who should attend?
- Owners, investors and leaders at cannabis companies