Some of the most talented and brilliant women in cyber and privacy will be discussing cybersecurity and data protection around Medical Devices, Medical Records (hard copies and electronic), Cloud, and IoT. The speakers come from diverse backgrounds so, they will all be talking from their own perspectives. Bertha Coombs (CNBC Health Reporter) will moderate the keynote panel and Gail Bronson (tech writer/editor) will moderate the main panel.
Event Type: Seminar
Murrow Room, 529 14th St NW, Washington D.C. 20045
22 October 2018, 12:00 PM EDT
22 October 2018, 5:00 PM EDT
Event Materials: Register for the seminar.
Topics that will be covered:
- Inclusion of more women, especially in leadership roles
- Job outlook
- Cyber Risks and Threats
- Privacy Laws and Legal Liabilities
- Creative ways to improve Cybersecurity and Data Protection
- Partnerships and Business Opportunities
- Immediately following the panel, will be a happy hour which includes drinks, appetizers, and lots of networking!