Presenting an update on significant state tax issues for California, the Pacific Northwest States & Certain Other Significant States Around the Country.
Event Type: Seminar
Intel Corporation Offices, RNB 121-123 Meeting Room s on 1st Floor, 2200 Mission College Blvd., Santa Clara CA 95054
1 November 2018, 8:30 AM PDT
1 November 2018, 4:00 PM PDT
Great opportunity to network with your San Francisco and surrounding area state and local tax peers.
- Federal Tax Reform - How Have the States Reacted So Far?
- National Judicial Update & Discussion of State Tax Cases, Issues and Policy Matters - Including Wayfair
- Best Practices for Dispute Resolution at the Formal Appeal and Litigation Levels Using California as a Model
- What's New at the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration
- Current Developments in the Pacific Northwest States and Certain Other Significant States Around the Country (Other Than California)
- What's Shaking in California - Featuring Significant California Tax Developments and Potential Changes
- Tax Automation / Data Analytics: Keeping Your Tax Department Connected & Current