This webinar is open to the public and is designed to qualify for 6.0 – 7.2 CLE hours for attorneys in select states.
Event Type: Webinar, CLE / CPD
- Start Date/Time:
- 27 March 2023, 9:00 AM CDT
- End Date/Time:
- 27 March 2023, 4:00 PM CDT
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Trends in Climate Change Litigation
- Consumer Protection Lawsuits
- Managing Infrastructure and Liability in the Context of Climate Change
- Corporate Climate Change Programs
- The Litigation Impact of Climate Change Laws and Treaties
Webinar instructions will be emailed before the date of the webinar.