Reflecting the firm’s ability to resolve legal issues for large corporations, three Reed Smith attorneys were included in Lawdragon’s 2024 list of leading litigators in America.
- Michael K. Brown, product liability and mass tort
- Shannon McClure, complex commercial litigation
- Bob Nicholas, complex commercial litigation, including product liability and mass tort
The Lawdragon 500 Leading Litigators in America list identifies the most capable lawyers for disputes involving antitrust; financial and securities; intellectual property; corporate decisions; M&A; cybersecurity and data privacy; and more.
In an entirely separate distinction, Michael K. Brown was honored along with just 30 other lawyers (this year) by being inducted in the Lawdragon Litigators Hall of Fame of “outstanding lawyers who have made a remarkable contribution to the profession.”
In further news, Lawdragon admitted three Reed Smith lawyers in its Leading Corporate Employment Lawyers list for 2024, which features the best practitioners in matters involving employment litigation, discrimination, ERISA, wage and hour, executive compensation and more. They are:
- Samantha Grant, labor & employment, especially litigation
- Betty Graumlich, labor & employment
- Cindy Schmitt Minniti, labor & employment
Lawdragon selects its directory members using research and editorial vetting by a board of peers.