Andrew counsels high net worth individuals with respect to multi-generational estate planning, with particular attention to succession planning for owners of closely held entities. In conjunction with this practice, he assists clients in implementing a variety of tax strategies, including charitable giving, lifetime gifting, as well as the formation and governance of family-controlled entities. Andrew drafts complex estate planning documents, including wills, revocable trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts, charitable remainder and charitable lead trusts as well as irrevocable generation-skipping tax exempt trusts. He also advises executors and trustee on their fiduciary duties and assist in the administration of complex estates, including the preparation of federal and state estate tax returns.
- Loyola University Chicago, 2010, LL.M., Tax
- Loyola University Chicago, 2009, J.D.
- Michigan State University, 2006, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
- Chicago Estate Planning Counsel
- Named as an Emerging Lawyer in Tax by Leading Lawyers Magazine (2019 & 2020)