Stephen is a member of the Entertainment and Media Industry Group. He is an expert in copyright and broadcasting law, handling both rights-related and other commercial transactions as well as regulatory work for clients ranging from start-up ventures to many of the media industries' household names. He also has experience in dealing with the creation of UK and EU legislation in the copyright and regulatory fields.
- University of Cambridge, M.A.
- University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa, B.A.
- Ranked in Chambers UK for UK-wide Media & Entertainment: Film & Television, 2020-2021
- Listed in the Hall of Fame in The Legal 500 UK for Media & entertainment, 2020-2021
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in the United Kingdom for Media & Entertainment Law, 2009-2021