Elizabeth is a partner in the Energy & Natural Resources Group with extensive experience in the international trade and transportation of a wide range of commodities, particularly coal, copper, iron ore, oil and oil products.
She has for the past three years been ranked as a “Next Generation Lawyer” by Legal 500 in the “Commodities: Disputes” category.
Elizabeth understands the interplay between regulatory, strategic, compliance and legal issues in the commodities industry, in part because of her time on secondment to clients. She was seconded into a senior in-house role for six months in 2018, as the acting head of legal for a commodities marketing and trading business. She was previously seconded to a commodities trading house to head up the legal team responsible for the establishment of its commodities trading business in 2014, and to Morgan Stanley’s Asia commodities business in 2010.
- BPP Law School, 2007, LPC
- BPP Law School, 2006, Graduate Diploma in Law
- London School of Economics, 2005, BSc, Economics, (Hons)
- England and Wales
- Solicitor Advocate (All Higher Courts)
- Listed as a Next Generation Partner in The Legal 500 UK for Commodities disputes, 2020