Molly is an associate in the firm’s Complex Litigation Group (CLG) and is a member of the Business Contract Disputes and International Arbitration subgroups. As a member of CLG, Molly has worked on a variety of diverse matters including a wide range of commercial contract disputes, financial services litigation, media and entertainment litigation, and debt collection litigation related to the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) claims. She has experience handling various aspects of litigation in both state and federal courts as well as alternative dispute resolution forums such as before JAMS Mediation, Arbitration, ADR Services and the American Arbitration Association.
- New York Law School, J.D.
- Hunter College, M.A., Art History
- Bradley University, B.A., Graphic Design and Art History
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois