Molly is a counsel in the firm’s Global Commercial Disputes Group and is a member of the Business Contract Disputes and International Arbitration subgroups. Molly’s practice focuses on complex federal court and state court litigation across a variety of industries from financial services, managed care and healthcare, including some of the largest medical device companies, to media and entertainment. Molly has worked on a variety of diverse matters including a wide range of commercial disputes relating to breach of contract, ERISA, healthcare claim pricing, bad faith, product liability defense, and debt collection litigation related to the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) claims. She has experience handling various aspects of litigation in both state and federal courts as well as alternative dispute resolution forums such as before JAMS Mediation, Arbitration, ADR Services and the American Arbitration Association.
- New York Law School, J.D.
- Hunter College, M.A., Art History
- Bradley University, B.A., Graphic Design and Art History
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois