Michele has over 20 years' experience in the area of corporate finance, focusing on domestic and cross-border capital markets debt issuances. She represents and advises financial institutions that provide financial intermediary and agency services to capital markets, concentrating on the representation of corporate trustees and all other financial intermediary roles. She has participated in every facet of global finance, representing issuers, underwriters, trustees, and credit enhancement providers in connection with all types of capital market debt.
- University of San Francisco, 1983, J.D., Class Rank: Top 12 percent, Member of International Law Society
- London School of Economics and Political Science, Diploma in International Law
- American University, 1978, B.A., Communications and Journalism
- District of Columbia
- New York
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- American Bar Association
- Member, ABA Corporate Finance Special Committee on Indenture Trustees and a contributor member of the Committee on Trust Indentures and Indenture Trustees to The American Bar Association Annotated Trust Indenture Act project.
- International Financial Law Review 2011. Nominated for Deal of the Year - Wind Hellas Euros 1.8 Billion Restructuring.
- Member, DNC Women's Democratic Leadership Forum
- Member, Sheridan Kalorama Historic Preservation Association